Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Monday 4 December 2006

Conjugal Caniness Comes

December 2nd, I dreamt. whitesky on northern fields. dusking over lakota savannah. sunlight to greylight. waited and watched under oak tree on hill. hungry. a great black wolf, a she-wolf, brought me food. piece by piece, she fed me. loping, she-lupus came and went. tossle-maned, raven-fell, tangle-thick, she lay near me. side by side, we shared and ate. she sought me, warmed me, braved me, outloped me. in dark of night, she turned to woman with thick black hair and whitesky skin. do not know her. never saw her in waking life. hope we will share more carcasses. jehovah jireh.

3 comments:

kazavada said...

I always wake up before the best parts of my dreams. Or at least I imagine they are the best parts. There are times I've wanted to stay in bed all day just so I could dream.

Evenland said...

i know - i've missed many such moments.

firedusk beyond forest eaves on an unknown field. i've dreamt about that place - the border to it - hundreds of times. it may be i won't ever dream myself there - but find it when i wake up all the way at last.

dreams remind me that 'waking life' is fully woken yet.

as for the Wolfess dream - the *whole thing* was the best part.

i hope you soon have your long day to sleep and glimpse things.

Evenland said...

EDIT to previous:

"*isn't* fully woken yet"