Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Saturday 10 May 2008

Yare Yeawords of Yaway

I will seek the lost,
trace the strayed,
bind the scathed,
strengthen the scarred,
waken the weak,
break bonds of wrong,
snap hard chains,
undo thrall thongs,
burst bronze doors,
bend iron bars,
cut free the captives,
upraise the oppressed,
dry the tears,
warm the mourner,
comfort the crushed,
mend the rent,
heal the hurt,
kindle kindness
and kinlove in kind,
spur the spouse,
hallow the harlot,
father the orphan,
ward the widow,
lift the low,
save the forsaken,
spare a torn leaf,
bear up your branch,
graft on my vine,
canopy a wick,
fan a flicker to flame,
nurse a suckling,
fondle a foal,
chase in the chicks,
herd the scattered,
enfold the fled,
swaddle the babe,
stoop to feed,
pour to quench,
tie you secure,
take you in my tent,
clothe you in my cloak,
wrap you in my wings,
hem you in my hand,
lull you at dusk,
cheer you at morn,
delight you midday,
walk in your thought,
see your secrets,
beware your worth,
dight you in dignity,
unveil my face,
open my eyes,
smoulder in love,
revive you in fire,
foil your fears,
cancel your debts,
unwrite your wrongs,
warrant your gain,
void your loss,
suspend your pain,
weigh you in glory,
load you in life.

-NPH
{a lyrical summary of psalms, prophets, and godspell}

No comments: