Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Monday 2 March 2009

Memories of a homeless man sleeping in ICH boiler room

24 February 2009
17:03 me: what plies below Petro's skies?
17:04 Stephen [Petro]: the eve before travel--the sun is calm as it begins to rest
17:05 me: whither farest thou then?
17:06 Stephen: the land of bluffs and the mighty mississippi
17:09 me: a holy-day, or holy work-a-day?
17:10 what fine news on the Mississip. Sip its supful streams
17:11 Stephen: it will sip with hands that have touched the land, aye hands that know the ground well and what it can do if you treat it well
17:12 me: your landwise hands shall reap handfuls of life
17:13 Stephen: i can only hope--and that they may harbor and encourage it as well
17:17 me: are you uptaken tonight at new wine? i'm not sure, but i considered a visit
how long will you be away as well?
17:18 Stephen: i plan on dining with the dana tonight. and i will be gone until saturday.
17:19 me: dana-dining, dana-charming,
fain aromping
love's alarming
!
17:20 Stephen: p)
:p
17:21 feet a-stomping
who's a-knocking
17:22 the nate a-boxing
the gnomes a-poxing
but who, pray tell
will be a mopping?
me: a pox on the elf
who came for health
17:23 i gave him ludgins
in boiler dungeons
but up he got
tit tat TOT
ahop to my door
17:24 acryin for more
sleepy-head Natty,
so sore and alone,
wanted to bless
17:25 also box the Gnome!
17:26 Stephen: and lay him to rest
in the bubble boiler room
17:27 me: but up from that tomb
the Revenant walks and stalks
through winter gloom
spying me out
with squeaky shouts
aHOO from one corner
17:28 aBOO from the street
he follows and haunts me
- the ninny Gnomic scout!

17:40 Stephen: stout with a pout
each whisker a treat

2 March 2009
17:02 Me: What did you nip on the mighty Misses-Sip?
17:10 Stephen: the smell of cow manure
a light snow
the bluffs and lots of beer

No comments: