Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Saturday 31 October 2009

Writing for Unhallow Masses Day (Halloween 2009)

Myself, I'm with a sore throat, but have been cooking lovely things for me:

Hot stew of coconut milk, portabellas, pablanos, Indian lime [lime,fenugreek,mustard,red chili,turmeric], clams, fried mackerel[red chili,honey], garlic, leeks, watercress and redwine.

It was so good, I had a gustatory climax.

It's a good antiviral. People should enjoy the flu more often. The best part is how I get to terrify species of the even-toed ungulate Order. A few have hurtled off cliffs.

My virus added to the flavour. I've been terrifying herds of proactive healthy swine who refuse all contact with each other, always wash their 'hooves', and go grunting wallowing in a long queue to hog some ditch-resort vaccine.

I made a phone die with my bad breath. Distance btw mouth and phone: ca. 900 miles.

No comments: