Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Tuesday 8 February 2011

People on the Bus Tell You How to Be Healthy :-/

I overheard something very similar to the following conversation while taking the 10pm 3Bus on February 7th, 2011.



Participants:

--Single mother

--Two male students



Mother: Hey. Just came from Knuckleheads. They didn't have any.

Student: Yeah you can't beat those. When I want my tobacco fix, I always go for __________.

Mother: Yeah def. They've been sayin smoking it isn't good for you, but cigs are just as bad, pot the same. It don' matter.

Student: Shhhhhh, Everything's bad for you. Taco Bell just recalled a bunch of lettuce! D'you hear that? Yeah.

Mother: Like my kid. He's been havin some kinda skin issue. I just give him ___________ , clears him right up, but it's not supposed to be good for'im.

Student: [laughing] That is some bad stuff! Intense. He's like 1? It's helpin tho, I bet, RIGHT?

Mother: Heck yeah.

Student: Man, babies are craaaazy!

Mother: Yeah, tough lid'l guy.

Student: Wshooooo. Wow, gettin hungry. Can't wait till class tomorrow, you? I love it when Mr ________ brings a sh_t-load of donuts or cupcakes. Gives me enough punch for the day.

Mother: Y'got that right. And what about cookies? Cookies will make ANYONE happy.

Student: Sh_t yeah! I skip breakfast just for his class. Ts'mazin he brings all that sh_t.

Mother: SOMEONE's gotta take care of us!

Student: People are nice !!

No comments: