Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Friday 8 November 2013

Home in the Family Hotel

I had a dream this morning I stayed with my parents in a hotel overloaded in tea-rooms. We were in Britain. Our lodgings led onto a `theatre-room` where two walls had tall windows facing the grass, the hills sloping down toward the room. Their drapes opened and closed like stage curtains, revealing performances on the hillside. I pulled back the drapes on one window and saw a choir of seven singing ladies in long green, purple and red robes. They sang this song, which sounded in my ears as I woke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlrOe0CTCXE
 ...
No great distance may prove assistance
from my mind your love to move -

-`My heart is with you altogether
Though I live not where I love.`                 
... 
In the second half of the dream, still in Britain, I was married to my `mother`, who'd inexplicably turned into a 2-meter tall German blonde with wide hips and thighs. We continued lodging in the theatre-room hotel. Our room had a see-through glass wall with German tourists piled onto a sofa on the other side of it. Many of them were students. Wandering the adjacent campus, I found a flyer-handout (termed `flandout`) detailing how to help Germans missing their mobiles. It instructed them to phone one of four telephone numbers written in huge characters on a uni building. I carefully copied down the numbers to my `flandout` just as a German boy, phone-less and forlorn, approached me for help. I proudly and compassionately handed him the info.

No comments: