Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Thursday 6 November 2008

Defacing Facebook

Allan Warnung VordemTeufel, transported from Facebook and its triteness, but recorded for me and my reverent smiles. -NPH

Allan said: "We went to the Garden to find the Great Pumpkin, but all that we found was Pumpkin Head."

Basic Information
Networks: Madison, WI
Sex: Male
Birthday: January 7, 1952
Political Views: The Kingdom is Here: Put Down Your Weapon
Religious Views: The Snake is in the Garden
I am Gods SOS, Son of Satan (in name only), the harbinger of healing, the guardian of the Garden lost to Adam and Eve.

Personal InformationInterests:
Contraband

Indigenous Americans

The Apocalypse of the Thunderbird

Rahmen Noodles

Not doing my laundry

Rubinesque Women

Casting spells on locks and bolts

Favorite Movies:
Little Big Man, Time Bandits
Favorite Quotations:
"Arrogance needs no lock"

"I can't date anyone. Not now. I'm too...I'm too...possessed."

Spoken to angry drivers of Horses-Without-Souls who yell for cyclists to stay on the bicycle path: "We are ALL riding on the wrong path, and we must all find a new one."

Contact Information

No comments: