Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Friday 26 March 2010

Why am I Healed? One Knows

I drank two quarts (1,872 ml) of lemon juice, 1 quart of spicy V-8, 1 quart of kombucha, 1.5 flasks of wine in the past 48 hours.

Swallowed a mass of herbal tea, beef, onions and garlic. Not to mention some fat slices of pizza.

O I drank more water than the total of all the other liquids. Have eaten fruit, sandwiches, raw greens, petfood supplements, lemons. Swigged fish-oil. Eaten liver. Eaten blue-green algae capsules from Lake Klamath. Indeed my friends, I think despite how good the bevs/viands made me feel, it was TIME and my happy Bod which healed me. And today I am healed. ;)

Nathan Paul Hillman is healed. A tree bears fruit because it's a magic tree. Water flows downhill because it's bewitched. Nathan is well again because life's a miraculous exception to the rule.

No comments: