Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Thursday 3 June 2010

Dream of the Upsurging Polish Clock-Tower and the Waterfall Cliff-face upon the Polish Catholic Court

Dreamt that I and my family (both sisters, Egyptian brother in-law, my mother/father) were visiting Poland. Accompanying me was a female companion, herself from Poland.

We approached a very wealthy estate. Gazed at its green and walled court centered around a straight and stern tower, very high. I began crooning back my head to see its top. I kept bending backward from a 'tourist viewpoint' (a walled-in look-out near benches), straining to see up the tower, whose height grew and shape surged sheer. The bulk of its height bore down forward from the clouds, as my eyes shot up its stone like camera eyes. I felt I was staring up a colossal massif that was heaving to fall on me. Nearly falling over backwards, I saw at last its clock-tower crown, surging and sounding with height and sound. Its bell toll rose only when you looked into its high window, and it rolled low with the wind. In amazement, I tried to get the others to look up. I saw my Egyptian brother falling backward as he strained his head. The other family seemed distracted. The Polish woman walked silently and serenely around the perimeter of the nobility's court, itself gentle and green, well tended. A waterfall fell down a cliff-face from the courtyard straight in line with the tower, making a right-angle with the flat ground of the court, and welling into a pool near the tourists.

Following this, my dad and I 'captured' two Catholic Poles and asked them questions about the Pope. I was very (and am, have always been somewhat) open to Catholicism on the whole (especially the earliest seeds, and cultural universalism), but my dad made several wry jokes about Poles and their Catholic traditions, prying and poking at them in a kind but penetrating way.

Before this trip fell underway, I was in a rush and urge to prepare myself - and that preparation was needed. I had looked into a mirror and saw I'd grown very thick and curling hair upon my shoulders, neck and upper back! I felt ready to wrestle King Kong. With a will, I began shaving myself in anticipation of meeting non-hairy people in foreign lands. In reality, I'm smoothskinned nearly all over.

No comments: