Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Saturday 26 June 2010

Noon near Noon Road, nearly nicking my head

I had a dream I was searching for a road called Noon Rd. The time was *noon*, and I saw two roads forking, both ascending upwards with steps, high hedges bordering the left choice. I chose the right-hand road, which turned out to be under construction. I ducked under some scaffolding & turned back as a worker yelled at ...me: "*Noon* Road's on the left! Hey - Watch your noon!" [don't clock your head!]

Nathan: Weirdly, I think a memory of Chief Noonday trails at Yankee Springs in Michigan ties somehow into this dream. The way under construction points to the immature America - the hedges point to Britain. Still I hang on....

Hope Aurora Martinson: hvilken vei var riktig?

Susanne Radmann: the right-hand road is not an option which is ready yet. however, your full commitment is asked for, now. no matter what position you take, you have to do it (noon - either way spells noon). don't give yourself a headache over it - you know the answer already. so, go lightly and in the light of your decision.

Mikaela Lundh Baum: What a very symbolic but still clear dream, interesting!

Nathan: Yes, it is the hour (Noon), the open road (Noon), the very top of my head is struck by...Noon. Can't make it midnight or morning....

Nathan: Hope, jeg tror begge veier var 'riktige', men den ene var ikke ennå bygd og ferdferdig. Kanskje etter at jeg er helt oppe på den venstre gata får jeg gå ned på den høyre. Kanskje FORENES de to veiene etter at jeg har hatt mot å velge veien mellom hekkene. Jeg håper at Håpe skal finne og omfatte meg på veien. Kanskje du óg trenger den gangstien vi skal finne.

No comments: