Ageless Age with Edge

Ageless Age with Edge
welcomes you twofold

Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Body

The material world and your body, your own body, is not amoral. It is not morally neutral. Any way of teaching/culture which makes you forget, cancel or denigrate your own body makes you half alive and half dead. It makes you a harmer. It makes you spit on precious things. It is deeply anti-Judaic and anti-Jesus, and anti nearly every aged belief on earth. Making the body second-rate kills your senses, stealing from you your passion and com-passion. Do not segment, censor, kill, debase, mock, or belittle your body or the body of any(one)(thing) else. The body is sacred. You are lost, every step of the way you neglect it. I aim these words at everyone, me included, but mainly at America and Britain - for you have forgotten the truth of your ancestors, you have walked over the bodies of your shamed and slain, and tortured the dignity of millions. I respect you in much else, and have learned much from you. Stop killing the body. I am not ashamed of my body, and shall uphold and dignify the body of my neighbour, my friend, the cosmos and my enemy. I am not ashamed of the body of life made by my Maker, or by any other originator. No more debasing, no more fragmentation, no more disrespect, no more execration. The unholiness of neglecting the body ends here, from my heart to my finger to my pen.

No comments: